Thursday, May 31, 2007

evil cat in a burqa

Evil Cat's godfather, Pappy, paid one of his extemporaneous visits to Liberty House yesterday, and spent a good bit of time marvelling at the progress we've made in the garden, and identifying many of the random plants growing here and there. Turns out we have some opium poppies that we've been pulling up as weeds. Since my dream since childhood has been to be an Afghan Warlord, we will stop that practice. Now, where did I put that Kalashnikov. . .

Since Pappy is apparently old hat at this gardening business, I take his marvelling as a huge compliment, especially since Evil Cat and myself didn't put any special amount of forethought into any of this (the carrot patch being a prime example), and sort of picked up the tools and started digging. Now we have a garden.

1 Comments:

Blogger evilcat said...

l'm only wearing a veil if I can accesorize with a bikini and a machine gun.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home